Who are your influences? Who’s asking?: Peggy Noland, a fashion designer, and Garry Noland, an artist who happens to be her father. We visit Peggy’s shop in Kansas City, Missouri, and she and her dad give us the assignment to make an artwork in the style of someone whose work you admire.
EPISODE 11 INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Choose an artist or a maker.
2. Get to know their work and practice.
3. Make something in that style.
4. Upload it to the social media platform of your choice using #theartassignment, telling us who you’ve chosen and how they’ve influenced you.
5. Fame & glory. (Your work might be featured in an upcoming episode.)